Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sick again!

What a weekend!  I feel like my kids get sick all the time during the winter. Londyn started a fever Friday night and it didn't stop all weekend. I hate seeing them suffer. We planned on going to pottery barn to get a Peter rabbit story read and see the Easter bunny. After some Motrin Londyn said she was ready for Easter. I thought relaxing would make her feel better. Preslie took a nap and josh suggested we go to the park to get some nice freezing air. She was so excited until we got there as you can see she looks unhappy. Just to get out of the house I thought lets go to the near pet store. She loves fish and since I am going to buy her one for her birthday thought maybe she would pick one out without telling her I'd buy it. She loved it and I thought who needs a aquarium this place is perfect. She asked me every fish name in every 100+ tanks. I forgot how much easier life was with just one child who can walk and talk (no offense preslie). Hope she enjoyed her mommy and me time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment