Sunday, April 15, 2012

Londyn 2nd Peeps birthday party


2 years have passed and I know I sound like a broken record but where has the time gone?  My little girl is so big talking non stop making me smile and laugh everyday. I don't know what I did without her and I'm lost when she's not around. So her first birthday was a little extreme. This time I wanted close friends with a small theme since I'm pregnant I'm exhausted. My first idea was a pizza party I would make it look like Londyn pizzeria. I even went as far as buying some pizza supplies. Then I really liked the idea but thought the kids were too small so let's save for another birthday.   So since Easter was 1 week before her birthday this year I thought what a perfect idea we can do a Easter egg hunt and egg decorating. Then I was doing my Easter party research and saw a Peep party.  They are the most disgusting marshmallows with sugar but I could do a lot of great decorating with them. So peep parry it was and what a success.  I'd do anything for my baby and that means staying up from 5-230 decorating and making food. To then continue on my feet from 6am-3 I think that's when I finally sat down.  Everyone loved the decorations, food, fun and desert. I was pretty proud of myself for putting this whole thing together by myself. I was telling everyone this was the last time I was doing this and my mother in law said you say that every year. I guess she's right. 


Londyn woke up from her nap not in her usual great mood. Her teeth were hurting and she seemed a little shy. I noticed that she likes to keep to herself and is a thinker.  I'm OK with that but I was a little bummed thinking she didn't have a good time. Until I broke out the cake and cupcakes. She was devouring them ate like 5 cupcakes and because it was her birthday I let her. It was nice celebrating with family and friends but I'm happy it's over. Now I'm contemplating 2nd birthday pictures, more stress I add to myself. 






































No comments:

Post a Comment